Leading calmly – from the Heart (virtual or face to face)
We asked ourselves what is the most urgent need of leaders and leadership teams right now?
The answer that we have identified is for leaders to be able to access their calm space so that they can contribute to and influence the collective. We cannot lead others if we are disconnected from ourselves.
Leading Calmly – from the Heart is a mini-programme consisting of two x 2.5 hour sessions run one or two weeks apart.
It is a virtual learning experience available right now.
• Learn to hack into your calm space at will
• Explore the latest neuroscience to help you understand and access the power of your mind and body to lead from the heart
• Consider the relationship between ancient wisdom and modern science and how both can support your heart centred leadership journey
• Learn how to stay out of “D mode” (disconnected) and move into “C mode” (connected to the collective)
• Develop your personal understanding of what it means to lead from the heart.
Who should attend?
We know that the biggest return on investment in leadership development is achieved when intact teams are on the same journey together (the collective). Shared language, shared experiences and peer support are critical to moving from “knowing” to “doing” to “being.” Ideally you will attend this programme with your colleagues but if that is not possible then there is much to be gained as an individual participant.
Sessions are limited to 12 participants unless by prior arrangement.
These workshops are facilitated by Dr Shona Munro. Contact Shona via our contact page for inquiries or registrations.
This workshop is available in the Wellington region face to face.